WHERE IS ASBESTOS LIKELY TO BE FOUND IN MY HOME?
Asbestos was, in its day, a very common substance used in the building of Australian homes. Some of the places you might find it include (but are not limited to):
- Corrugated asbestos roof sheeting.
- Bathroom Internal Sheeting.
- Bonded Asbestos External Sheeting.
- Bonded Asbestos Internal Sheeting.
- Friable Asbestos Sheeting (ldb).
- Fencing – Post and bracket style, sheeting above ground.
- Fencing – Self supporting sheet style, bottom of sheet buried in ground.
- Vinyl Floor Tiles – non-asbestos adhesive.
- Vinyl Floor Tiles – asbestos adhesive.
- Sheet Vinyl with asbestos backing.
- For piece-of-mind on the potential asbestos risks in your home or property, Call Sydney City Asbestos today on 0405 610 006. Because you can’t put a price on your family’s safety.